- DELTA-8 cannot be shipped to the following locations:
- Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Delaware, Idaho, Iowa, Mississippi, Montana, North Dakota, Rhode Island, Utah, and Vermont.
- You must be 21 years of age or older to purchase Delta-8
- Delta-8 is a derivative of legal hemp and does not contain more than 0.3% of Delta-9 THC
- Please use this product responsibly, and avoid driving or operating a vehicle or any machinery until the product is completely out of your system.
- Delta-8 can be effective for several ailments but should be used with caution as it is stronger than CBD
1 Vape Cart to a bag
Vape cartridge terpene - Grape Ape
Pen not included
Individually packages in a silver lined bag and heat sealed for your security
Active ingredient: Delta8 oil
What is Delta-8?
Delta 8 THC, or tetrahydrocannabinol, is a naturally occurring cannabinoid in Hemp and is also called Delta 8 THC, Δ8THC, Δ8, and/or D8. Our Delta-8 is 100% derived from Hemp and can be found in some of our CBD products and is the main ingredients in our kuribl Black Label products.
Is Delta-8 Legal?
Through the passing of the 2018 Farm Bill, which legalized Hemp on a federal level, Delta8 is a legal derivative of Hemp. This bill made all derivatives, isomers, and cannabinoids in Hemp legal provided the final product has less than 0.3% Delta-9 THC.